Forum

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/isladow3/public_html/www.arcfall.com/templates/helion/vertex/responsive/responsive_mobile_menu.php on line 278
  • Register

Ghost Weapon ( Unable to attack )

More
4 months 4 days ago - 4 months 4 days ago #404 by Krewe
Krewe created the topic: Ghost Weapon ( Unable to attack )
The more I switch weapons during combat, the more I get bugged. No matter which Weapon I attempt to equip or repair, the game maintains some sort of ghost image.

Of course there are other things I can do in game other than combat, but it was the main reason I was playing this game. Could just be me... was hoping to get this fixed.

Sometimes this corrects itself after multiple restarts. I have logged in on multiple computers (several at home and work) and the problem persists. Will keep restarting and hope for the best
Last Edit: 4 months 4 days ago by Krewe. Reason: restart sometime fixes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 4 days ago - 4 months 4 days ago #405 by Krewe
Krewe replied the topic: Ghost Weapon ( Unable to attack )
After repeated suicides to forest giants whatever the ghost weapon was cleared.

Was still curious to the cause? Are the shortcuts at the bottom of the screen tied to specific item IDs or to a general item? Due to durability I carry several bows, spellbooks, etc. I was wondering if i was creating a ghost image by destroying bows instead of repairing them. Do i need to create new shortcuts for each new item ID?

Nope still doesnt allow me to attack after clearing all items to suicides and making new items
Last Edit: 4 months 4 days ago by Krewe. Reason: still unable to attack

More
4 months 3 days ago #406 by neojac
neojac replied the topic: Ghost Weapon ( Unable to attack )
Thanks for the report, will have a look into it soon.

More
4 months 10 hours ago #415 by Krewe
Update:

I am able to attack with sword but unable to use Archery or Magic. My account is ok to hijack if you want to take a look.

Update:

I was focusing on crafting until my house disappeared with all of my mats. I have tried to log on to the account from different machines. So can't focus on crafting any longer. Account is ok to hijack.

More
4 months 10 hours ago #416 by neojac
neojac replied the topic: Ghost Weapon ( Unable to attack )
Cool with the house do you know if your house maybe ran out of time, as in do you still own the property? As for Skill we did not update the description but you need 6 x Ginseng now and 3 nightshade reagent for it. Will do a update on descriptions for next update.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Krewe

More
4 months 9 hours ago #417 by Krewe
thank you for the skill update... that definitely explains it.

And the house is visible from other accounts. If I log off and log back in its visible from the owner's account. But it always seems to be visible from other accounts, so I know my mats weren't loss.

Thank you for the very quick reply. The additional regent explains it!

Moderators: JesseNazarickneojac
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds