Forum

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/isladow3/public_html/www.arcfall.com/templates/helion/vertex/responsive/responsive_mobile_menu.php on line 278
  • Register
× General Questions about Arcfall

Official launch?

• PauloS
  • PauloS's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 months 1 week ago #401 by PauloS
PauloS created the topic: Official launch?
Hello guys!

I'm very excited with the game, and it is only a pre-alpha! Incredible how this game have potential so early, I saw the wiki, videos, screens, bugs, and the game itself of course. I know that are missing a lot of things for a good/default MMO nowadays, but I have to ask you guys:

Are you already have any idea, or at least imagine when will be the official launch of Arcfall? I mean, after alpha and beta phases, if it'll be this year yet, or only next year etc. I'm very curious and excited too :blush: :cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nazarick
  • Requiescat in pace
More
2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #402 by Nazarick
Nazarick replied the topic: Official launch?
Hello PauloS :)

I believe Neojack has said something about having the game released sometime next year, but I don't know for sure. Since the game is still in pre-alpha we don't know what problems they may encounter or if the official release will be pushed further back due an issue they find. It is all dependent on how many issues occur during their time developing the game, so there isn't any "Official" date yet.

The Dev team is working towards having updates regularly every two weeks, so with that I would imagine a year or two might seem plausible for an official release.

If you have anymore questions or concerns about the game just let me know and I will try my best to answer them as quickly as possible.

A sword wields no strength unless the hands that holds it has courage.

Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Nazarick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: JesseNazarickneojac
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds